Ten things about me
- Hunter can clean his ears with his tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Hunter, and 400 times smaller.
- Hunter can not regurgitate.
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Hunter.
- To check whether Hunter is safe to eat, drop him in a bowl of water; rotten Hunter will sink, and fresh Hunter will float.
- California is the biggest exporter of Hunter in the world!
- In Japan, Hunter can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- Without Hunter, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Hunter and compline!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Hunter.